Grab your fins and Bucket List and come dive with us!
This trip begins from Cairns, Australia, and travels along the rarely visited Ribbon Reefs, to the Cod Hole. Along the 'Ribbons' you will encounter clouds of colorful tropical fish, an incredible variety of corals, giant clams, anemones, huge schools of cruising pelagic fish, and a family of giant potato cod. You will also spend 2 days at Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea. An old volcanic atoll lying 220km off the coast, Osprey Reef is renowned for its spectacular walls to 3000', its massive soft corals, shark action, and exceptional visibility. 'North Horn' at the tip of Osprey is a site where grey reef sharks, silvertips, and the occasional oceanic congregate. Experience a close encounter with a shark attraction dive.
- 7 Days / 7 Nights on yacht with en suite bath
- Chef prepared meals
- Australian wine and soft drinks with dinner
- Up to 26 dives
- Tanks & weights
- Airfare, tips (not mandatory in Australia), gear, nitrox (available)
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance
- A $20 per person Marine Park Levy & Port fee
- 20% deposit
- Balance due 90 days prior 9-July-2017
- Non-refundable, unless cancelled spot is booked by another person
- *Prices are in AUD and are pp based on double occupancy or quad share. The approximate USD depends on the daily exchange rate. The price displayed is for the lowest priced cabins, some berths will be higher.