Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac
The crystal clear, warm water of the Cayman Islands has made it one of the top scuba diving destinations in the world. Divers will explore the walls and ship wrecks of Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac. Just 400 miles south of Miami, the waters are full of tropical fish, eagle rays, turtles, reef sharks, lobsters, and octopus. The diving includes swim throughs, dramatic drop offs, and wrecks. In Little Cayman alone there are over 50 unique dive sites featuring exotic sponges and colorful coral gardens. The corals are healthy, the crew and food are excellent, and we'll dive with friendly grouper that are like underwater puppy dogs.
All rooms have a port window.
The Cyaman Island Aggressor is easy to get to, (~ 7 hr flight time from PDX or PHX with 1 stop). The price reflects a $500+ sale. This is a great deal for an all-inclusive Yacht, with Chef prepared meals, and unlimited diving in crystal clear water!
- 7 Nights on yacht
- All meals snacks, beverages, sodas, local beer and wine
- Unlimited diving!
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary
- Rooms have a closet, port window, individual climate control, monitor with media player and hair dryer
- Unlimited diving is offered - all dives are from the mother ship. Up to five dives per day (2 on the last day) including night dives.
- Airfare, tips, gear,
- Unlimited Nitrox $100
- $45 per person port fee paid onboard
- Airport transfers
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance