Sharks, mantas, large schools of fish, drift dives, reef hooks and Jellyfish Lake!!
Jellyfish Lake is open again!!!!
March is Manta Rays mating season, so we could see as many as 20 – 30 rays! March also brings large schools of Moorish Idols, Unicorn Fish and several species of Butterfly Fish. All year round, the Palau Aggressor II crew encounters massive bait balls of scad in and around Ulong and German Channel and on the reefs of Blue Corner and Siaes Corner.
- 7 Nights on yacht
- All meals and snacks, beverages, sodas, local beer and wine
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard.
- Tanks & weights
- Rooms have a closet, individual climate control, monitor with media player and hair dryer. Deluxe rooms have port window.
- Monday through Friday there are four dives offered each day and a night dive on three evenings. On saturday, a half-day of diving is offered.
- Airfare, tips, gear, nitrox ($100 for the week)
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance
- USD $210 Port Fee (paid onboard) and a USD $50 departure tax and “Green Fee” (paid in cash at the airport).
- Airport transfers