New Papua Explorers Liveaboard
Coralia was new in 2019, catering to 16 guests in 8 luxurious cabins. It has spacious decks with lots of relaxation areas, delicious food, and of course spectacular diving and snorkeling. Coralia's journeys are led by our very experienced cruise directors Debbie and Jerry, who have been leading liveaboard curises all over Indonesia for more than 10 years.
The Coralia is operated by Paupu Explorers; the transfer city is Sorong which makes this a straightforward add-on to the Papua Explorers Resort trip the following week.
Price is 10% off retail!
- 7 Nights
- Up to 4 boat dives per day
- FREE NITROX!! (for Nitrox certified divers)
- Tanks & weights
- All meals
- Transfers from Sorong,
- Government taxes
- Airfare to/from Sorong (SOQ), tips, gear
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance
- Bar bill
- $250 Port, fuel, and park fees, including 1,000,000 IRD for Raja Marine Park Fee (~$73), which you can use if going to the Papua Explorers resort after this.
- $500 USD initial deposit
- $600 USD additional deposit due 1/1/2020
- Balance due 10/20/2020
- Non-refundable, unless cancelled spot is booked by another person