Cloud Sponges & Juvenile Yelloweye!
We're hoping for some good diving and nice weather for hanging out outside with Kal & Ann.
Maybe some fire pit.
The vis this time of year varies. In 2022 it was good but it's a roll of the dice. Weather changes can increase the bloom. Vis should be better than Puget Sound or Hood Canal.
- 3 nights lodging with meals
- 5-6 dives
- Tanks & weights
- Taxes and fees
- Tips, gear, nitrox
- Ferry fees
- Beverages (BYOB)
- Drive to Kal & Ann's if have high clearance vehicle (let me know if you need picked up in Egmont)
- If Horseshoe Bay to Langdale Ferry 7:30 - 8:10 am, arrive ~ 10 am: 1 dive before lunch + 1 dive after lunch
- If Horseshoe Bay to Langdale Ferry 9:45 - 10:25 am, arrive ~ 12:15: lunch then 1 dive
- Sunday: 2 dives
- Monday: 2 dives
- Tuesday: light breakfast then drive home
- ~$80 USD deposit* (100 CAD).
- ~ $320 USD second deposit* ($400 CAD) 2/20/23
- Balance 6/1/23
- Non-refundable; hardship refunds considered if cancelled spot is booked by a different diver.
- *Prices are in CAD and are pp based on double occupancy. The price in USD is approximate and depends on the daily exchange rate.