Heart of biodiversity in the Coral Triangle
Up to 5 scheduled boat dives per day, most within 10 min of the resort, (except on day trips). Designated a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the 'Coral Triangle'. The archipelago is home to more than 3000 species of fish and 448 species of coral – "where else can you combine unbelievable muck-diving with pristine coral reefs and shoals of schooling fish?” While in Dumaguete we will snorkel with the Whale Sharks.
- 6 Nights at Atlantis Resort in Dumaguete, in a Garden Suite Rooms (upgraded from Deluxe) - newly renovated suites with large furnished balcony or patio
- Meet & Great airport service with luggage assistance, transfer to the hotel, and resort transfers
- Domestic flight to/from Dumaguete (MNL-DGT) (1 hr 15 min)
- All chef-prepared meals
- Day trip to Apo Island (in Dumaguete)
- Snorkel with the Whale Sharks (in Dumaguete)
- Tanks & weights
- Airfare to/from Manila (MNL), tips, gear (available for rent)
- Trip cancellation and dive insurance
- Marine Park Fee currently ~$100
- Tourist Tax and terminal fees, ~ $20
- Bar tab
- Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice.